Thursday, March 25, 2004

Who? What? HUH?

I was totally confused today when Rich kissed me before he left for work. I felt horrible today and had to take a nap. At 3pm I hit the pillow and never looked back. I musta looked pretty dopey when Rich kissed me. He was just a grinning at me LOL I was in a fog pretty much after that until 8pm. Now I'm ready to go back to bed.

I must be running a low-grade temperature. I felt all achy, my eyes were burning and felt extra watery, I drank water all day and kept running to the potty. My eyes were so tired. Ever had your head bob when you are in the car? I was doing that at my desk today! Hope tomorrow is better.

Rich brought me back a Frosty from Wendy's at lunch. Awww. Wonder if I can convince him tomorrow that chocolate would make me feel better. LOL

My plum tree is in full bloom and smells sinfully sweet! It looks covered in snow. I need to try and get a pic of it tomorrow.

Leftover stew is THE best. So my kids say. I have no appetite. I KNOW I'm sick now!

Gnite.

No comments: