Thursday, August 12, 2004

Eye Appt.

I went to the eye doctor today. I've been fighting dry eye for almost two weeks now. I have no tears. No lubrication. No pain, but it's annoying.


He seems to think i have an allergy in my eye. Uhm, okay. Drops for three weeks and then return to see him. He agreed my eyes are really dry and he kept asking if they hurt. Guess I have a high tolerance for pain!

I go to make the appt for three weeks later and the woman gives me ONE date.. at a time I cannot make. So I ask what she had the following week. Her reply was, "Well, he really wants to see you in THREE weeks. That will make it almost four." My reply? Gosh, I'm so snippy in my old age. I retorted with, "Actually, it will only be 3 1/2 weeks. And I really don't have much of a choice to wait 3 1/2 weeks when you give me one date/time to pick from and I cannot make it. I don't see what waiting THREE days is going to change." Why do people have to be so persnickity? After my appt was at 3:45 today, I saw the doctor at 4:15. That's 45 mins AFTER my appt. If YOU cannot keep YOUR appt, why should I conform to meet your dates/times? No Can Do. Lump it or make my appt when *I* can make it. And she did!

HAHAHAHA!

Me and my dry eyes are off to bed!

No comments: