Monday, August 23, 2004

Got Milk?

That's what my six baby kitties are asking. Their mamma doesn't seem to be coming back. She was a good mamma too. Gonna miss her.

We raced to PetSmart (ya know, where they sell dog coffins) and got some kitten milk and bottles. Those poor lil babies were soo hungry. You could hear the milk hit the empty tummy. I'll have to stop my neighbor in the morning on her way to work. She works for a vet, who was going to spay the mamma and her babies..and give the babies a good home. Guess they will get them early. Bless their lil hearts. I'd love to keep them all, but I just can't. This will bring us down to 2 cats - one male, one female (spayed).

Time to get to bed. I've got to get up early in the morning to feed breakfast and get them ready for travel. I hate this. Such is life.

I promise. I do have a good story to share. Maybe tomorrow :)

No comments: