Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ouch!

My toe hurts. I think I have the starts of an ingrown toenail. Hate that.

Hit the grocery store. I hate to shop, but give me a grocery store and I could go plumb-D-crazee! I don't know why. I've got to limit my spending. Lots to put up in the freezer tho. JUSTIFIED! LOL

Friday is a party for a friend and I've volunteered to make desserts. I'm making a lemon pound cake, rice crispie treats, granola bars, and maybe some choco/peanut butter thingies. Oh, and I wanted to make a pasta salad, but I think I've talked myself into making it Sunday when we BBQ. MMMM.

The kids are enjoying school and I'm enjoying the quiet during the day. No dishes piling up, no clothes dragging around, no argueing, no in and out the door, no extra phone calls... nice.

Time to hit the hay! Me and my throbbing toe. ugh.

No comments: