Monday, September 13, 2004

Got Shrimp?

We do now. My parents, my sister and I got 100 lb total. Yesterday my parents picked up the shrimp and we met them at their house when they got back. We headed, peeled and bagged up all 100 lb. My back hurts, my feet hurt, my fingers have lil nicks in them from the shrimp...but I have shrimp in the freezer to last me awhile.

Today we head back to my parent's house to eat fried shrimp - YUMMY. Fries, onion rings, shrimp, and desserts. MMMM

Saturday I worked most of the morning and then my mom calls that my SIL has driven in from Georgia and will be there within 30 minutes. Yikes! We had a great visit and it's always nice to see them. The kids grow so fast. Sarah was disappointed that her and Jaime didn't get to spend the night together, but at least they got to see each other and play for a few hours. I'll have to email my brother and tell him to get the kids set up on yahoo so they can use the cameras to see each other and talk. They'll LOVE that. Thank goodness for technology.

Off to work!

No comments: