Friday, January 21, 2005

What lies ahead...

is a weekend full of stuff!

Sarah's science fair project has to be completed - I need to get some pictures developed for that!

Jessica and a friend to the movies and then they are going to the friend's house to spend the night.

Daniel having a friend over to spend the night.

Rich has to go to work tonight.

CCD for Sarah.

Clean house - do laundry!!

Church.

Baby shower!

Get ready for monday.

I know that doesn't seem like a lot. But three kids in tow and each needing different directions and times. Hey! I am only one person. Not to mention the general check email, pay bills, cook, clean kitchen, did I mention laundry? Still need to get some stuff back into the attic... and I need to REST.

You'd think I'd be pencil thin by now with all this running around I do! What gives??

No comments: