Monday, February 07, 2005

Day One

Well, I did it. Anyone who knows me knows how terrified I am of going to a new place alone. My husband sure knows. He told me he was gonna call me later and see how the first time went - thus, ensuring that I called the neighbor who also goes to this gym, so we could ride together. And I did. And we did. And we had a good time.

Warmed up with some weights. I'm sure my arms are going to be sore tomorrow. I sit and type all day and have no upper body strength. Maybe I could kick some butt thumb wrestling but that's about it. Then we moved to the track and walked a mile and then we did a 10-minute cool down on the treadmill. I didn't want to make myself too sore so we kept it mild. I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow tho since it's been so long. But today felt so good. My muscles were screaming YES YES MOVEMENT AT LAST! I don't care how many toys, socks, & shoes I pick up it's not the same. Besides, this gives me time to clear my head and destress. Ahhh. I'm thinking it may help me sleep too! Which is a wonderful thing.

Came home and jumped in the whirlpool tub. ahhh.. Now I'm pooped! I think I'm gonna crawl in bed early tonight. I sure could use a few more hours. This is gonna be a busy week - when is it NOT busy around here?

My eyes are drooping..gnite!

No comments: