Thursday, February 24, 2005

sleep

It's 9:17. Im tired. I'm going to bed. It was 9:07 hours ago when I looked at the clock. Time is standing still. I know as soon as my head hits that pillow the alarm will go off.

I wish I could just crash like Rich. I have a weather alarm station next to the bed. I'm terrified of bad weather. Today I hear it going off and just know it's gonna wake him up. Once he's awake, he's awake. Even like on just 3 hours of sleep.

I dart into the room and turn it off. He never moves! ??? That thing scares the be-jeezers outta me when it goes off. My heart races and I'm breathing all heavy for at least 20 minutes afterward. him? Never flinches. Must be nice.

I'm off to seek out the Afrin God and pray he works tonight. He did not work today! Miserable. Not breathing is miserable.

Gnite!

No comments: