Wednesday, February 16, 2005

zip, boom, bah!

That's how fast time flies around here. And it doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon.

Between the gym (which I am still going to even after a week lol), dentists, orthodontists, laundry and functions... I am worn out.

Vday was especially nice. It is Sarah's Birthday, so of course we had to relive the whole "giving birth to Sarah" story. I was the first one to enter the hospital on February 14th and the last one to deliver my baby! She was also due on February 14th. Her teachers made a big to-do over it and so did her friends. I think she had a wonderful day. Especially when Daddy surprised her with pizza and a cake. Gotta love a man who can think a few steps ahead of his woman! When I least expect it, he really surprises me.

Rich bought me an electric candle warmer and a candle - just what I was hoping for! I got him a card- he bought a parts washer. He's so romantic and every practical.

I got a call from an old friend today. She's finally taken the plunge and going back to school. I think we take school a lot more seriously when we are older. I know she will do just fine.

Time to get started on, yes, you guessed it, more laundry! You'd swear I only wash once a month! This is crazy. I gotta get everything caught up so we can pack for a weekend getaway! Ohoo...ahhhh... awwwwwwwwwww.. it will be soo nice!

No comments: