Sunday, March 13, 2005

I ache all over

No, not from the flu, but from good workouts. It's been a busy weekend and hopefully it slows down as the week goes on.

Friday was great. Lots of good stories shared, good speakers and the CYO got many compliments on their soup. MMM, and the cornbread was an excellent touch. We also did Stations of the Cross and my gosh, at one point I thought I was going to have to leave the room. The retelling of Jesus as he carried his cross and was nailed to the cross. There is lots of kneeling, genuflecting and standing.. thus the reason for my aching body.

Saturday I stayed pretty busy with and missed a wedding I had been hoping to attend. Oh well, maybe they'll attend the reunion and I'll wish them congrats then.

Saturday, the kids each had a friend over to play and we lit the firepit at dark to roast weenies with all the trimmings. I was stuffed and tired.

Sunday, work was so bad that I even missed Church. Blah! I was so bummed about that. I worked just about all day Sunday too. I was able to cook supper early and as soon as there was a lull in work we headed to the gym. It was a great workout and I was able to destress and unwind after a very hectic weekend.

Tomorrow is my boss's Bday and I"m bringing a yummy to the office. Yall don't spoil it now! I want it to be a surprise for her.

Oh, my neighbor's daughter had her baby and they were at her house, so I walked down Saturday night to see her. She's got colic. Lordy, I don't miss that! Her lil mouth was opened so wide I could see her tonsils. Naturally, mamma came in and took her from me and she stopped crying. Nothing like mamma's arms.

Time for sleep.

No comments: