Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Late nights and cookies

Best thing about waking up at 10pm is going back to bed and being fully awake with a husband who has the same thing on his mind. Whoo hoo!

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. I think it's just plain tacky and shows no respect for yourself or your partner when you broadcast your sex life across the internet in great detail. Sex is the most intimate two people can get and it should be personal and sacred. If you both agree in sharing it, that's up to you, but it makes me wonder about people who feel the need to share such things.

Previously, I wrote about how Sarah didn't want me to make HOMEMADE cookies. Good thing, because they were nearly all gone by the next day. Monday she was teling me that Saturday is her last class for CCD and she wanted me to MAKE cookies for their party. HUH?? She WANTS homemade cookies??

Guess they were better than she thought. I'll be glad to make some cookies.

No comments: