Sunday, May 22, 2005

Has it been THAT long, really?

Tonight I had dinner with friends I went all through school with. 12 years of school together. Oh the memories and laughter. And funny how you remember something and the other person there has no memory of it. And they were there too!

Of course, we came back here after dinner and cracked open the year books and swapped information on folks we had lost touch with. These people were such a big part of our lives for four years..and we really didn't have much information on many of them.

We cannot wait for our reunion. It's gonna be so much fun. I'm hoping now that we have reunited we will stay in closer contact. Life is much too short to lose friends.

Jessica went out on her first date on Friday. Mom coped very well. Dad? We don't go there. I think he was feeling a little left out because he was at work and wasn't home to worry openly with mom LOL We all survived and can't wait for summer. Did I just say that??

I do remember my teenage years to be very fun and I want the same for my kids. It's nice to see 7-8 of them all gathering and hanging out together. Ahh, 20+ years ago... were were doing the same!

No comments: