Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spreading the love

I've mailed a package to a friend up north. I'm on pins and needles awaiting its arrival. I think I'm as excited for her to get as as she is! I cannot wait to see how she likes it. I think she will be very happy! Happy indeed!

Funny how you see things here and there it reminds you of people. When I saw this "surprise" I just had to sent it to my friend. Once the cat is out of the bag I'll fill you all in.


For all of you finding my site by searching for "dry eyes", I have a solution for you! TheraTears. It comes in drops and gel. I've used the drops earlier and my eyes haven't felt this good in a long time. I've been poking around for information regarding dry eyes and have discovered that dehydration is a major contributor to dry eyes. Gotta drink that water. Also, taking Omega-3 and flaxseed helps. I use to take it. Why did I stop??? I'm hoping this will help. I'm going crazy from dry eyes!

Time to lay around and watch tv before hubby goes to work.

No comments: