Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hope ya had a Happy 4th!

I had a wonderful weekend. Especially for a weekend that I had to work!

Saturday I had a hair appointment. Then, Rich and I had breakfast at "The Pitt" (Pitt Grill). It was so nice. After about 20 minutes of sitting there in complete silence I asked, "Do you think it's bad if people have nothing to say to each other? I mean, it could really go both ways. If you don't HAVE anything to say to each other, that could be bad. I'd think after 17 years you'd have lots of stuff to say. Or. You could think of it as we are so comfortable with each other that we can even be comfortable in the silence. Right?"

I should have known better to try to analyze anything with him! His response was:
"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about eating." HAHAHAHA Gotta love that man!

Home from a bit and worked. Then off for an eye appointment. The doctor gave me some wonderful drop for my dry eyes and it seems to be working. Hopefully, soon I will be back into my contacts. If not, that's okay because I picked up some really cute frames. They'll be in later in the week.

Back home and worked a bit more.

Sunday it was church and then worked some. Friends and I went to see Mother in Law. Omgosh, that was so good. Rarely do I laugh out loud at movies, but this one had a few surprised. We had a good time. Then we hung out like teens in the movie parking lot and gabbed.

Monday it was work, coffee with some neighbors, and then out to lunch at the Fire Mountain. It was good for the type of place it is. We had a very leisurely lunch. Then it was home for talking on the phone and doing laundry and a little bit more of work.

Popped fireworks with the kids and then off to bed.

I really had a very good weekend. Hope you did too!

No comments: