Monday, August 01, 2005

and here i am...

sitting in my bed typing on my new laptop with wireless connection. whoo hooo! Yeah me. Too bad the other gal is of the office this week. This really curtails my online playing. I'll be swamped for a week solid. But after that... i'm FREE.

I cannot tell you how nice it is to be sitting in my bed, next to Richard (even tho his is sleeping) and watching tv. Relaxing and enjoying the computer... my desktop has turned into a work computer and at the end of the day i don't wanna sit there any longer. This? Heaven! I can go outside while the kids swim and still get online. This fall will really be nice. Vacations... ohoo.. how nice! I'm expected to take a trip for work next year and having my own computer in the room will be soo nice. No more withdrawls. yes. my addiction is that bad sometimes. This is my relaxation. And I totally enjoy it. I don't know why i waited so long to do this. Circuit City made it really easy too - free wireless router, free computer bag and free printer with the purchase of a laptop that was already on sale! It was MY day. Bout darn time!

Now Rich can surf all day long when he is off and not have to wait until i get off of the work computer. Often he just wants me to look up something really quick. WE know how that goes!

time for sleep. long day ahead!

No comments: