Friday, January 06, 2006

Bonne 2006! (happy 2006)


I sure hope 2006 is better than the previous year. By the looks of how things started, we are off to a good start.

Lots has happened! Yes, we had a wonderful Christmas thanks to my wonderful husband who knows just when to step in and handle things when I no longer can. That's what spouses do. They pick up the slack. And he did just that. I had no more to give. But he did. He managed to get us a real tree, set it up, decorated it and then we waited. Cmas morning the kids awakened to find presents under the tree and a fire a glowing. Rich cooked breakfast over the fire while we sipped coffee and watched the kids open presents. What wonderful memories he created.

New Year's was spent with friends. Rich is traveling again. Every night I'm usually in bed by 9:30 at the latest. I'm running on fumes but had to get some pictures posted!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a wonderful 2006!

No comments: