Monday, January 16, 2006

Safe and sound

Richard made it back home last night safe and sound. I think we were all to bed by 9:30. I was so tired from waiting, and he was so tired from traveling. I had a hard time sleeping with him in the bed. He tends to sleep in the middle of the bed and that left me no room. I have been curling up with a pillow for 2 weeks now and suddenly having a full-length body next to you is very different.

Everytime I'd roll or move he was grabbing my arm or my waist and pulling me close and asking if everything was okay. He's holding me in his arm.. how can it not be okay?? I finally had to get up and turn the A/C on, due to another warm body in the bed it was HOT! I tossed and turned all night and kept making sure he was really home and that I wasn't dreaming it.

It's real!

No comments: