Thursday, April 27, 2006

ALL Snake!

It's been 7 months since the hurricane. We have still not settled with the insurance company. SEVEN. LONG. MONTHS.

I called today. Let's just say they KNOW who I am and KNOW I am not happy with how we have been treated and the way our claim has been handled.

Do I think they really care? No. I plan to call them daily from this point forward to see how my claim is going. If they cannot light a fire.. well.. this coonass sure can.

I told my agent today that this was unacceptable to me. We had our THIRD adjustor with them out last Wednesday. They said it would take 2 wks to get everything entered in the computer. HUH? You have had 2 previous adjustors enter things on our claim, I handed you a breakdown of the entire house from OUR contractor.. and you say it's gonna take 2 wks?

Today they called. Uhm.. well.. computer has been down.. and uh.. gonna be another week or so.

UNACCEPTABLE.

The agent agreed this has gone on too long. So my reply was: Well, light a fire. Get off your tail and light a fire or I will. Go above these people and light a fire.. you don't want me coming down there to the office. I assure you!

He agreed he didn't feel that would be necessary.. he said Richard had been there previously. OH? Ya don't say!? And still you have NOT gotten off ya tail and done anything??

Why should *WE* do all the work? Last I looked, I paid YOU to take care of ME!?

I tell ya... get ready! I read All Snake is gonna start dropping policies all along the shores. They are afraid they are gonna go under. HELLO? You WERE a leading company. Where is all that money people have paid in???

Better check your policies and contact your agents. Ask how quickly they settled claims, how many complaints they had and how many they have dropped.

Act quickly! Hurricane Season starts JUNE 1st! Maybe this year they will name a hurricane after ME. Gonna feel like one blew thru soon!

No comments: