Monday, May 08, 2006

Billy Gator

Sarah named her gator Billy. Billy was picked up by the Wildlife Refuge people and released into the bayous far away. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any pictures. They were in and out of here with Billy in a matter of moments.

Today, Sarah came to me with a blue jay on her finger. Yes! A real one! A baby one. He fell from a nest and she picked him up before the cat could get him. He was so cute! That girl has such a way with animals!

There is lots going on in our lives. Most of it I cannot write about. It's all good. Moving forward.. getting things done. I just want to wait until it's all over before I say anything.

The stress of all these million directions of things is enough to make me keep my mouth shut. I don't wanna be bombarded with questions of how, when, where and why. I'll let you know as soon as I can. I promise. It's all good, remember that. A good friend said when you have to wait a long time for something.. God usually doubles the reward. I think we are gonna be so blessed. So very blessed.

I've written before about submission.. this is one of those times I totally give rein to my husband and agree with his final decision without even thinking. I trust him and know his decisions are based on what he feels is right for his family. Still, it's very scary. I'm not a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda girl.. so this type of giving control over is very hard for me. But, it's working. I'm already seeing the benefits.

I'm confusing you.. I'll hush!

Just remember, God is so good, all the time!

No comments: