Friday, May 12, 2006

drained

Today I submitted our house contents list. I feel good. We still have not gone through the 2 sheds.. but we should see a good check from the contents. I was surprised at how much stuff we actually had! Wow!

One step forward. Two steps back.

Phone call yesterday - another guy has been assigned to our claim.

ANOTHER??

Get your stuff straight already! I want to stop paying insurance on a house I am not living in! Is that fair???

We will see what he has to say. Maybe he is bringing my check? Or my agents head on a silver platter? We shall see. I'm trying to stay positive. That is very hard these days. Normally I am a very up beat person. This has taken it's toll on me.

I brought Daniel to his neurologist today. He asked how things were going at home. I mentioned living in a camper and then I started crying. I almost left the room. It was so hard to see my son sit there and tell the doctor it was "okay" ( a good okay too) to be living in a camper 7 months later!

Had as a mom/parent. So hard. As hurricane season approaches again..I dunno how much longer we can do this.. I'd never wish this on anybody!

No comments: