Thursday, July 26, 2007

haste...

The party was a spur of the moment thing. Not having one, just when to have it. In the process of making my list.. I left off a few people. Not intentionally, but I knew they wouldn't be able to make it and didn't want them to feel bad. I ran into another neighbor the other day and she's down with her back.. she commented she wanted to come see my place.. oh!? Another one I forgot. I hope they forgive me! It was not intentional .. promise.

Friday is near.. oho.. the weeks pass so fast after you turn 40 LOL Friday again!! No housework and time for some FUN!-

Daniel is so enjoying his job. And I am enjoying what he is learning. This is what I heard today:

Sarah is sweeping the kitchen..

Daniel - I'm gone to BED!
Sarah - Daniel, it's ONLY 9 o'clock!
Daniel - Hey, Dude. I'm tired. I worked. Been up early. I dunno how mom stays up so late.

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

I think he finally understands why i don't like to run errands during the week and save them for the weekend when i have more time and energy.

He's ZZZZZZZ.. and i'm not far behind.

No comments: