Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Kombucha tea?

Does anyone have anything to share regarding Kombucha tea? I'd really like to make some, but cannot find a baby anywhere. It's a tea that you "feed".. much like the bread starters where you have to feed the baby and keep it alive. Apparently, you cannot make a baby. HUH? You have to get an already made baby and go from there. I'm having no luck. Most people think we are strange enough with a garden, organic stuff, vits, air purifiers, water purifier, etc., without adding in a baby mushroom that you brew tea with and drink? :) To each his own! It really is very good. Tastes like sparkling apple cider. Guess I'll just buy it at the store for now. Yes, that would be the organic store - which also happens to be family that owns it :) (Rich's side... cousins down the line)

I really should use my camera more. I'll just have to get it all ready and keep it handy. I'd like a new one... maybe this Christmas. Daniel mowed the grass today because it needs it and it's supposed to rain all week. He more or less did some mudd riding on the lawnmower. I have visible tire tracks all over the yard where he passed. At least it's mowed!! Bring on the rain.

Still waiting on furniture. I'm really tired of sitting in a lawn chair or the floor. My big forkus has enough trouble getting up from the floor.. i've moved to stretching out on the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

I am so tired. I was up at 5 with Rich and have not stopped yet. I have to work 1/2 day tomorrow. Oh well. Cannot win them all.

Off to enjoy tv with Sarah.

No comments: