Monday, August 20, 2007

School, college, hurricanes and working nude

ROUTINES AGAIN!

School: The kiddos are back in school and very much enjoying it.

College: Jessica started today and really likes it. Ask me again in 2 months LOL

Hurricane: Dean seems to be headed to Mexico (those poor people) and we are keeping a close eye on other systems out there.

Working nude:
I found an article that says 1 in 8 men and 1 in 14 women work nude from home if they telecommunicate. Uh... not me. That's gross. Really gross.

I generally work in shorts/capris and a tshirt. Always socks and shoes, hair fixed and face washed and teeth brushed. Always.

Ever lounge all day in your pjs? Feel slouchy and sloppy and lazy? Who wants to feel that way while you are supposed to be working?

Besides, I have kids, hubby and friends who may come by at any given moment for whatever reason. With kids in school, it's much easier to grab my keys and GO should an emergency happen - and I have had it happen!

Granted, when I'm feelign sick.. I do dress for working depending on how I feel.

But nude? Never.

No comments: