Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend

This weekend just seemed to fly by! It's Sunday evening and I still have not been to the grocery store. The longer I sit here I don't want to go.

Saturday I went to see Baby R at her house. All 4+ pounds. She is the sweetest thing. Her mamma and daddy are a wonderful couple. They have so much support from family and friends. Ahh, the love was in the air.

This morning was church and lunch and home to do some odds and ends. I helped Jessica make a purse. If I do say so myself, it is the cutest thing! It's just a lined rectangle with handles.. and we put a pocket on the inside. And, the pattern is camo. Her daddy said he may need her to make him one hahah

Now I"m about to zip to the store. The menu is made and the list is made. I"m outta here!

No comments: