Saturday, October 27, 2007

too pooped to POP

My parents would say they were too pooped to POP when we were little - meaning they were VERY TIRED.

That's how I'm feeling now. I"m about to take my hiney to bed and read.

Friday was dinner out and shopping at Target with a friend while the kids did things with their friends.

Saturday morning I was up at 8 and went for coffee at the neighbors. She had her grandbabies and it was so nice to see them. The parents came to pick them up so it was like a family reunion. Ahh, they grow way too fast. So cute! I remember those days well. They passed too quickly.

I ran to sister in laws to bring the kids their goodies since I wouldn't be seeing them later. They were preparing for a H'ween party. I'm sure they had a wonderful time.

Home to rest, shower, dress and head to church.

After church was Trunk R Treat.. lots of fun was had by all! We passed out candy to all the lil ones. How sweet they are.

Then we zoomed into town to pick up supper.

now.. i'm too pooped to POP!

Gnite!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello!
I wanted to say Thank You for coming by a few days back and commenting! I am sorry not to have come by sooner, things are crazy. Hope you will continue to visit!