Tuesday, April 22, 2008

changes

Change is inevitable. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

I got news today that I didn't want to hear. You know that old saying "if you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question."? I haven't asked. I had my head stuck in the sand. I knew I was buying time. Now I have to face it and it's not gonna be easy. I'll make the best of it.. but I'm not gonna like it. My grandmother's tumor is malignant.

I like to end things on a good note. On the recycling note... our trash has basically cut in half by recycling and starting the compost. Amazing. I'm sure I can go a few weeks before heading to the recycling truck. Should be interesting to see just how much I acquire and how long it takes.

I promise I'll have better news soon. I'm off to bed.

No comments: