Sunday, April 13, 2008

visiting

My brother and his family were in last week. I know I miss them, but it isn't until I'm holding them in my arm that I realize just how much. It was a busy week of visiting when we could and eating meals together. My bros kids are about the same age as mine by a year here and there and he has 2 girl and 3 boys where I have 2 girls and 1 boy. They all get along really well tho - especially for not being raised together - and look forward to visits together. I had 6 kids overnight (3 mine, 3 his) and what a blast they had. Guitar hero rocks. My oldest nephew is amazing on that thing. We all had a good time just hanging out. They even let me try and I got 66% Whoo hoo.

They are back home now and things have settled down here too. Life continues. It's just a lil empty without them around.

No comments: