Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday - let the games begin!

I put Sarah in a school out of our zone. I worried if she would hate me for it. Obviously, I was mistaken!

Oh.. I didn't cry, but oh how my heart leapt when she climbed out the truck. I tried to stay strong with reassurance.. and I guess it wasn't as bad as she thought it was gonna be cause she cannot wait to go back Monday LOL

She knew lots of people and found her way around. She said it's really nice - everyone is nice - kids and teachers alike. They WANT to help. I think I made the right choice. See, even moms are not immune to peer pressure.

This weekend has been really nice even though I have had to work. Today, Rich and I are going to wet a hook sans the kids. They have too much to do in preperation for school tomorrow.

I'll be having a busy week. It's gonna fly by!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, it's so hard not to cry in front of them! I worried all day on the first day, but Bee came home all happy and excited, so now I don't feel quite so distraught when I drop her off!

BTW, I updated today's post with links to articles I wrote about my filing system, if you're interested in reading any of them.