Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sarah stayed home from school today. The time that I would normally spend taking her to school, I have been cleaning. Well.. putting things back where they belong. That seems to be the biggest problem we have in this house. We tend to lay things down until.. well.. later. The end of the bar leading to the kids' rooms is filled with stuff they need to take back to their room and stuff the man of the house needs to bring back outside.

I have a pile of socks that have no mates.

I have candles burning in the bathrooms and oil burning in the living room. The dishwasher is unloaded, the folded clothes are put away, the dishes are loaded in the dishwasher and those that don't fit are soaking.

It's Wednesday so that means it's paper day. All those loose pages that have been piling up on my desk have been filed. Papers are waiting to be given to Daniel's confirmation sponsor. I feel so organized.

This week Flylady is in the master bedroom. Ours really stays clean so not much to do in there.

The kids did some water color paintings at MeMe's when we were evacuated and I want to get some frames and hang them up. I love that kinda stuff.

I also started looking over my HMB section for Thanksgiving. Even though we go to a parent's house for Tgiving, I like to cook a dinner just for us too. My sister and her family will be gone this year for Tgiving so maybe I'll host it at my house. We'll see. Seems no matter how hard I try.. there are always things I should have done or could have done - according to my mother. Blah! I need to get some fall things - rugs, colored candles, table cloth... those little touches.

I guess exercising IS a good thing.. I seem to be full of energy this morning!

No comments: