Monday, September 29, 2008

Six unspectacular quirks

Susan tagged me, and I think Heather tagged me while the hurrican drama was happening. I finally found a moment to sit and think about my quirks.

The rules are:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I am a very unorganized person - tho small areas are very controlled - the vanity, the night stand, my desk. And on my desk, everything must be in its place or I cannot work. The pencils have to be to the right side of the note pad and the stack of papers has to be straightened. (all of which I did before typing this post LOL) Larger areas look like a hurricane blew thru.

2. I clean the shower while I am in it. I keep a sponge on a handle in the shower and while my conditioner is sitting I scrub and rinse the shower walls and doors. I don't shave in the shower as I use an epilator.

3. I find the silver lining in every cloud. So much that my kids have asked me if I was ALWAYS like that.. and they often tell me I"m such a nerd because of it LOL

4. I love being frugal and have had friends ask my why I like to do things the "hard way" - cook from scratch, make my own yogurt, grow a garden, etc.

5. I work at home and get dressed - including socks and shoes, fix my hair and sometimes makeup - every day. Most ask if I work in my PJs.. uhm.. no.. not too professional. I just FEEL more productive when I am dressed. I even get dressed when the weather is bad, no matter what time of night it is. I want to be prepared.

6. I like my water with no ice. My water glass is filled several times during the day and I pour it straight from the Berkey water filter tank.

Lemme see who I will tag...
1. Old Fashioned Girl!
2. Fantasically Blonde!
3. 20 little toes!
4. Heaven on Earth!
5. Mightier than any sword!
6. Ginger-Pie!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Thanks for the tag, I will work on mine later:)

Saved Sinner said...

I clean the shower while I'm in it too!