Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where are thee, sleep?

I am so tired, yet I cannot sleep. I went to bed at 6pm! I had every intention of sleeping a full 10-12 hours too. NOT.

I tossed and turned and finally at 8:00 I couldn't take it anymore. And here it is 11:41 and I'm yawning and so tired.

It's like I'm so tired I cannot sleep. Blah!

I wish I would have taken some Tylenol PM tonight before trying to go to sleep. I could be blishfully dreaming right now. Instead, I'm glued to the computer and finding more and more interesting things to read about.

I'm off to try and sleep. I'm sure tomorrow I will be dragging tail!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have these days too..I just don't think I'm wired to go to bed early, even when I'm really tired!

Lucy Stern said...

WE got in from a trip last night at 2:00am. and I was wide awake. It was 5:00am. before I could go to bed and here I am four and a half hours later up and on the computer....