Monday, October 06, 2008

Menu Monday

Monday - Pepper steak, rice, pot stickers, egg drop soup

Tuesday - Porkupine meatballs, mashed potatoes, carrot sticks

Wednesday - either red beans and rice or 10-bean soup, French bread

Thursday - Chicken enchiladas, broccoli salad, broc for the kids (they love that stuff)

Friday - Left overs! or maybe I'll finally get around to making Sarah's long requested steaks and gravy this weekend.


My kids don't eat breakfast, but they do love this: Heather's Baked Oatmeal. I'll make some up tonight and bake it. Cut into bars and have on hand for the kids. They really do like this stuff :) And it smells heavenly when cooking.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Leah used to make the porkupine meatballs in the rice cooker- was really quick and easy- sounds pretty much the same as this recipe- but you use uncooked rice and place them in the rice cooker!

Heather said...

So glad the kids like the baked oatmeal! Let me know what you think of the meatballs tonight!

Also, I'm going to figure out our grocery average tonight, so I'll get back to you tomorrow with that.