Saturday, October 11, 2008

Playing tag with memory loss

Heather at Want What You Have tagged me for this meme.

The instructions are:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.


My 6th folder only had 2 pictures, so I'll post the second one. This is my grandmother. My children's GREAT grandmother. This picture was taken for her 84th birthday. We had a party at my house and my sister's family came over. My parents were out of town (another post for another day!).
My grandmother recently had a TIA (mild stroke). You couldn't even tell 24 hours later! She stayed with me this week while my mom took my dad for a heart test. All is fine with dad. My grandmother is a bit weak, but recovering very quickly from that! It was a true pleasure to have her here with us overnight. She informed me she will be 88 next month!!! She is still sharp as a tack.
I will tag:
CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED AND LET ME KNOW! :) I really need to broaden my blog friends LOL

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your Grandma is adorable! Great picture. So glad she's doing OK after her stroke.

Shannon said...

I'm confused...sixth picture folder?

Cajunchic said...

I hope I am like that when I am her age. She is so adorable. I am glad to hear she is doing well.

Shannon said...

Okay I decided this is too much work, hahaha.

BTW...I am giving away a free 3 month relish membership on my blog!