Wednesday, November 05, 2008

CAN.HARDLY.GET.THE.WORDS.OUT.

Okay, yes, I am what my kids lovingly refer to as....a NERD.

I cannot tell you how excited I was to see this week's Kroger ad. EGADS! I was shaking with excitement as each page loaded on the screen. The math, the coupons I had, the savings... it was almost too much to handle.

I do not like to shop, but for some strange, odd reason... I love to grocery shop and I love to get things dirt cheap!

I am getting better at clothes shopping and feeling a shopping splurge about to hit... cause.. well.. the holidays are coming and we need need clothes.

I must find a way to get to the grocery store soon, or I will not be able to sleep LOL

Yes, I'm nerdy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, if you're nerdy than so am I.

We don't have Kroger's here, but I did find some really good loss leaders in our local circulars tonight. I'm itching to get to the city now!