Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sundays and Saturday discoveries.

I look forward to Sundays. It's a time of getting together with my friends and attending Mass together. I'm also lucky that my friends just so happen to be my neighbors.

Yesterday, the kids and I went shopping. ONE Cmas present has been purchased. YES! We put the crockpot on before we left. It was so nice to come home to a cooked meal. MMM cabbage casserole. YUMMY.

We have eaten another helping of cabbage csserole and are about to do some more shopping. Hopefully, I can snag a few more presents.

A few years ago, we took Daniel's PSP away for his report card. Well, we hid it so good that we forgot where it was. We tore the house apart for 3 days. AFter that, we figured it was gone forever. We bought him a new one since we misplaced his. Rich found it tucked into a winter sock. HAHAHAH

Off to shop!!

No comments: