Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tick tock

Time to set your clock back if you forgot! I hate this time of the year. Blah!

T r T was fun. The kids had done the H-ween thing the previous week, so they were ready to just hang with friends. A friend and I went to dinner. We had a great time.

Saturday we went garage saling. Another great time! The kids liked all the things I bought. Hubby got some new hunting pants for 1.00. I couldn't pass that up.

Sunday was church and then a quick bite to eat. We ate outside, the weather was so nice. Then it was home for regular weekend stuff. Hubby BBQd, I made tater salad and the kids got things ready for another week of school.

I clipped the coupons, but never made it to the store. I was just too tired. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm gearing up for Turkey Day. I have my menu started and I've starting calling and inviting people. Hubby wants to cook and I want to stay home and enjoy the day. Gonna try and do what I can early enough so not too busy on T-day.
Plan, plan, plan! I'm trying.. and I'm getting better.

Off to do some reading. I need to get these books back to a friend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're already starting your Thanksgiving menu? Girl, you're better than me!