Friday, January 02, 2009

friday pizza - updated

As always, the kids are scattered around doing things with friends. Rich is on his way home and I"m surprising him with

Heather's Homemade Pizza

My husband LOVES homemade pizza. He'd rather it than takeout or frozen pizza. I just don't have time to do all that. I had time tonight.

I was kinda disappointed to read you didn't use the kitchenaid.. but once I slowed down and read the recipe again, I discovered you used the food processor. Another favorite gadget of mine. It was quick and easy and I cannot wait to try it.

I made a quick run to the grocery store to get some ground meat and baking powder for my mixes. I think I"ll do those tomorrow. I want to do the freezer patties for the Foreman grill. MMMM.. I remember making them just to fry in a skillet when a quick meal was needed.

Rich is about an hour away... I know he is drooling with my mean text messages of 'IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" and "I sprinkled garlic powder on the dough!" HAHAHA

**update**

He loved it! It is so good! Thanks, Heather for sharing the recipe! I think this will become our homemade pizza dough too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're welcome! Glad you liked it. :)