Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturdayplans

This morning I'm baking banana muffins using the Missouri Mix. I have 5 more minutes before they come out of the oven. I just happened to have 2 bananas that were very ripe. I'll let you know how they turn out. Richard even came into the kitchen to see the mighty KA in action.

I got 9 hours of sleep last night! Whoo hoo. I finally feel like I am rested. Today I need to get a box for our 2008 papers, get folders, page protectors and attend a wedding. I'm helping with the food, so I need to bring my apron. Yes, I'm messy! Daniel has a retreat next weekend, so I need to go over his list of supplies and gather things up. Return books to the library, pick up books that are waiting.

After that.. I'm free!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I made a 1/2 batch of Missouri Mix yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but I made a biscuit for Valerie and surprisingly she ate it! I can't wait to make a real breakfast for us with it.

Deeny said...

That is awesome! Thanks so much for that Mix link. I love things like that. :-)