Friday, January 02, 2009

tricky, tricky

There has been some recent talk in the area of the internet that I hang out. Talk about Kitchenaid Mixers. Ohoo.. how I would love to have one of those. I could dream up all sorts of things to make and bake...

Richard decided we should go to Sears, ya know, to look at them.

Yes, we left with one. :)

Last night I made bread. I just the basic bread from the book. Hmmm.. I learned my oven cooks hotter than the dial says. I have really crusty crust on my bread. I also learned I need to get some regular yeast.

Today I am off. I have a few errands to run and then I want to scoot to the Library. I have a craving to read for some odd reason. Not the Twilight books. I know it's a love story, but I'd prefer not to read about vampires. Not interesting to me. Not sure what I will end up with.

Then maybe home to make something! I'd really like to try some rolls... or brownies... and that buttercream icing looks soo good. I need to hunt up my ground meat mix and do that... and my Missouri mix! Ohoo... I need a vacation so I can cook and stock my freezer.

Tootles

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay for a Kitchenaid!! I love mine.

Jennifer said...

Oh I wish I had a Kitchenaid! Humm, I need to start hinting, my birthday is coming up soon..... I just can't see my husband spendign that much on a mixer though. It may be something I have to save my money up and buy myself.