Kelly over at My Little Part of the South was challenged to come up with ten things she loved starting with the letter J. She did a great job! My challenge is to come up with 10 things I love starting with the letter H.
1. Him - Because without Him, I am nothing.
2. Husband - almost 21 years married and it's still going strong.
3. Home - I love being home. I am a hermit. I only get out if I must. And even then I put it off as long as possible.
4. Handkerchief - my grandmother is 88. She embroidered a lacy hanky in green (the colors of my wedding) with my initials on it.
5. Hugs - MMMMMM Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
6. Holding hands.
7. Humor - I love to laugh.
8. Haircuts - makes you feel good.
9. Hot wings. MMMMMM
10. Hershey's chocolate!
If you want to play along, let me know and I'll assign you a letter too!