Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The letter H

Kelly over at My Little Part of the South was challenged to come up with ten things she loved starting with the letter J. She did a great job! My challenge is to come up with 10 things I love starting with the letter H.

1. Him - Because without Him, I am nothing.

2. Husband - almost 21 years married and it's still going strong.

3. Home - I love being home. I am a hermit. I only get out if I must. And even then I put it off as long as possible.

4. Handkerchief - my grandmother is 88. She embroidered a lacy hanky in green (the colors of my wedding) with my initials on it.

5. Hugs - MMMMMM Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

6. Holding hands.

7. Humor - I love to laugh.

8. Haircuts - makes you feel good.

9. Hot wings. MMMMMM

10. Hershey's chocolate!

If you want to play along, let me know and I'll assign you a letter too!

No comments: