Thursday, March 05, 2009

Do you like Dove Soap?

Have you heard? It's all over the internet.

WHAT?? You don't know what I'm talking about??

You could do a search to see what all the fuss was about!

I did this 3 times last night along with the toothpaste.

In the end, I was standing in the store with 10.00 in my handing wondering what on earth I possibly MUST buy. Then it dawned on me. EASTER CANDY.

So, with my 10.00 I bought 6 bags of Easter Candy that was on sale and used the Super Saver coupon to boot!

I tell ya... I just love saving money. My truck and my laundry room smell Dovely heavenly.

If I am not mistaken, this is a March promotion. If we go into a depression, you will be able to spot all the Frugal People instantly. They will be the ones with fresh breath and clean skin! hahahahahaha

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well darn! The closest Walgreens is an hour away!

Jennifer said...

I do live in a very small town.

Leila said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog. You are a savvy lady with your frugality! I'm looking forward to reading more!