Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday Review

I'll get to my Monday Menu as soon as I figure out what to fix this week. I lounged/sewed yesterday, so I never made it to the store. I didn't clip my coupons OR look at the ads either. Yikes!

After the shower I went to the fabric store. Everything was 30% that I needed. I used my KitchenAid rebate card to make my purchases. So it was free to me! Gotta love free.

My friend Angie came over and we visited while I sewed. I made some stuff for her and we designed some stuff together. I think I went to bed around 5 am!

My sister showed up around 9 on Sunday. I showed her all the stuff I had been sewing. We talked a good bit about sewing and when we were younger. She made 2 kleenex holders for your purse and 1 zippered bag. She was so proud of herself. She said it was neat to make it, but liked going into a store and buying it instantly hahahah. We made peanut butter cookies and the left.

I sewed a bit more - made me a wonder wallet. That is the niftiest thing. I made a zippered bag. Then I cleaned the kitchen and went to bed. I was pooped.

No comments: