Friday, April 10, 2009

He'll be coming round the corner when he comes...

While Richard is away, I try and leave him texts and voice mail so that when he gets in range for a signal he will be "greeted". Yes, I'm sappy. It works. He loves it.

The boat that was expected to pick him up this morning run aground on shore and bent the propellors. Helicoptor to the rescue. 15 minutes versus 3 -4 hours! Who hooo. He said it was neat to see things from the sky.

He's on his way home and has to stop in Lafayette to drop some stuff off. I expect him home around 3. That gives me enough time to spend time at my moms and then come home and take a nap.

So far I have had a very productive day. Coffee at the neighbors, laundry, bathroom, dishes, boiled eggs, packed stuff for moms, swept, mopped.

Time to enjoy the day! Fried fish, french fries, macaroni salad, green salad and homemade cookies.

1 comment:

The Semi-single Mom said...

Girl I know how that can be. My husbands boat ran aground in Jan & they are finally up and running. Mine got home last night so I know you're like me happy to have him home for Easter. Take Care.