Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday catchup

My brother's family is leaving in the morning to go back to Georgia. The boys went to bed at.. ahh, 6am this morning? They had a good time, though.

Today I made my CVS, Walgreens and Kroger run. I don't want to be running to the store Friday night trying to find Easter stuff. I do need to swing by Walgreens again and pick up something for my sister's kids; just a lil something for when we get together on Good Friday.

I forgot to tally my final tickets in March, and they are long gone. Let's just say I went over the 500.00 mark. Not by too much, but still. 500.00!!?? Geeze. Of course, April is not starting out too well. I made a run to the store to pick up some snacks for the weekend since my house would be full of teens - 91.00 on junk! yikes! That's almost an entire week of food for us. I did manage to only spend 60.00+ today when I went shopping, so I guess it equals out. They gobbled up the goodies and had a great time -isn't that what it's all about?

The wind has been blowing all afternoon. I took advantage of it and pulled my Tahoe on the side of the house near the outlet. I vacuumed and then Bisselled my truck - minus the back (I'll have to climb in there and go through some stuff). It looks fantastic!

Off to rest some before the work week!

No comments: