Thursday, April 30, 2009

Totally slacking

This week has been super busy. Wait, it started gaining momentum LAST week and hasn't stopped.

Menus this week have been using what we have on hand. Tonight is especially good, so I thought I would post.

Baked chicken, steamed frozen green beans, homemade rice a roni, and cauliflower mashed potatoes YUM!

Last night was fried egg sandwiches.

Night before that was chocochip pancakes. It's time to make some more missouri mix.

Before that it was leftovers.

I cannot think before that.

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get my coupons sorted, cut and a menu made and so some grocery shopping.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I have been slacking on cooking too! I did really well for a while with cooking double and freezing a batch. It was almost a challenge to see what could I cook and freeze next! But I think I got burned out after a few weeks.

The Semi-single Mom said...

Girl I have weeks like this myself. In fact this week is one of them. Tonight we had SOS..need I say more? Tomorrow is chili that was frozen & thank God my parents invited us over on Sun. Right there w/ ya sister.

Together We Save said...

Choc chip pancakes. Sounds very yummy.