Sunday, May 03, 2009

Time to pause

Life has been really rough here lately. Lots of stress. Lots of strain. Tension is high.

Today I am pausing. I am picking up my grandmother and taking her to my sisters house so we can visit. My sister's patio is complete and we want to see it. I'm sure we will spend a few hours giggling and sharing memories.

Tomorrow my grandmother is having surgery because her cancer has returned. Mastectomy. She is almost 90. NINETY!

The first round she was optimistic. This time she seems tired and depressed. She has every right to be. Hopefully this visit will cheer her up.

Keep her in your prayers tomorrow please.

Many thanks.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I pray for all my friends daily- but I will say extra prayers for your grandmother and the rest of your family. Call if you need anything.

Jennifer said...

I am praying for your grandmother, and the family.

Melanie said...

Wow 90! I hope that the surgery goes well.