Sunday, December 20, 2009

the weekend

This weekend we had Cmas with my side of the family. Rich cooked gumbo, my sister made potatoe salad and my mom made desserts. I cooked the rice and a veggie tray. Yum yum.

We had a great time... always do. I was so happy to have everything done early! yah me!

Today we lounged. I heard from too many friends how crazy the stores and traffic were. I'm glad I was able to stay home and just lounge.

the girls made cookies and we iced some. Good times :) I love my kitchaid! It is great for making cookies. It does the work and you get the fun of baking.

It's cold, but at least it is not raining.

I do have a few things to buy, nothing major, just candy for the stockings. I cannot buy it early or we eat it! The kids want normal stuff - candy bars and beef jerky. They do not like Cmas foiled things. I am glad! Foil all over the floor is not my kinda fun.

I'm tird.. off to bed. The countdown is on!

No comments: