Sunday, March 21, 2010

coupons and sharing deals


I wanted to share the great deals I cashed in on! Hubby was working Saturday and I was up and raring to go. I hopped on over to albertson's. they were having a great deal on cereal - buy 4 get 3 free AND get a coupon for 3 gallons of free milk. I had coupons for the cereal. They also had buy a tub of butter and get a loaf of bread free. I had a coupon for the butter too. Sweet! i had a coupon for everything in the above picture except the cookies. I needed 1 more item to make my 16 items for the mix and match to save 4.00 at kroger.
I was giddy with excitement after getting home and stacking my goods for a picture. I figured it out:
I paid 70.76 and saved 107.00! That includes my 6 gallons of free milk :)
After that, daughter and swung by old navy with a save 30% coupon from the internet and then off to payless with a save 20% coupon from the mail. I saved 23.00 at Old navy and 4.00 at Payless.
now it's time to cut coupons from Sunday's paper and get ready for another week of savings.
how did you do this week?


1 comment:

The Semi-single Mom said...

I haven't gone in the last 2 weeks. But the last time I did I stocked up at our local Winn Dixie. I spent $92ish & saved $76ish...not bad. I should look at Albertsons paper. Our local one closed but they open a new one about 20 min away. I miss the one we had.