Saturday, April 03, 2010

More Savings

I love saving money, and using coupons is a great way to do it!

I saved 56.00 today at Kroger. I bought the must-haves for the week and was able to stock up on some items at some awesome savings.

Yes, I bought MORE detergent, but just one All. I have a strange love of having detergent in the house. I also believe I am stocked for the year on dish soap. yes, for the YEAR. I go thru about a bottle a month.. and today was able to purchas 2 more bottle to add to my stash. I also bought 4 packages of dishwasher detergent. That stuff is expensive, but I love using my dishwasher.

An item here and there every trip will add up. I try to buy frozen veggies when I have coupons and there is a good sale. It may not seem like much at the time to buy 1 package, but to know all the veggies in my freezer were bought at the cheapest price possible.. well, that just makes me feel really good.

I also added to the cheese stock pile LOL We go thru a lot of cheese.

Shopping is also great for running into others who share your passion and bumping into old friends. I am sure I get strange looks from people when they see my binder, list, coupons and multiple items, but they sure would love to have the savings I am getting!

No comments: